- All products are added to your cart.
The Stages Power meter is mounted to FSA's hollow forged Energy 386 EVO alloy non-drive crank arm. This high quality crank arm is forged from 7075-alloy and finished with a subtle graphic to pair with and match most of FSA's BB386EVO road crank sets. NOTE: The Stages Power FSA 386 EVO model will not fit any FSA cranks with the pinch-bolt style interface.
The new Stages Power meter is slimmer, and up to 28-percent lower profile than our original meter. It's sleeker by way of a 17-percent reduction in frontal area, and we've also made it stronger. The new housing design increases the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200-percent over the previous design.
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Power meter housing: new low profile design, with new door interface
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready Software Compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others