- All products are added to your cart.
Stages Energy 386 EVO Power Meter Arm 172.5mm
All items listed in our Demo Sale have been used by staff or ambassadors, and DO come with a full factory warranty. Free Shipping over $150 does not apply to items listed in our Demo Sale.
The Stages Power meter is mounted to FSA's hollow forged Energy 386 EVO alloy non-drive crank arm. This high quality crank arm is forged from 7075-alloy and finished with a subtle graphic to pair with and match most of FSA's BB386EVO road crank sets. NOTE: The Stages Power FSA 386 EVO model will not fit any FSA cranks with the pinch-bolt style interface.
The new Stages Power meter is slimmer, and up to 28-percent lower profile than our original meter. It's sleeker by way of a 17-percent reduction in frontal area, and we've also made it stronger. The new housing design increases the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200-percent over the previous design.
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Power meter housing: new low profile design, with new door interface
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready Software Compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others